Kelley
Just a quick public service announcement while I am on break at school. I was unable to write this yesterday because I was really angry, and I didn't want to write anything that would be inappropriate for mixed audiences. Now that I have calmed a little and written a strongly worded letter...just so you are aware, Spirit Airline is the WORST airline in the history of flight. Unless their target demographic is people who don't like knowing that their flight schedule has been changed or canceled. Or people who like sleeping on airport floors. Or people who like crappy customer service. Then I guess they are doing really well for themselves.

As my Uncle Jamie wisely reminded me...I haven't fallen off God's radar. :) A Delta pilot and a Southwest pilot were able to book me a flight on American Airlines, where I sat next to a TACA pilot. All of these airlines at their worst are better than Spirit Airlines at their best. So next time you take to the skies, remember: don't fly Spirit Airlines, unless you really don't care about getting where you want to go.
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Wow the picture reminds me of the guy who hates Delta with what I would say a passion similar to yours! Shall we say Evil Spirit airlines??


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I would like to add flying through Mexico City's "AirPort" err I mean Detention unit, doesn't improve Airline's reputations or lack their of either, nor does it encourage me to travel to Mexico City EVER!!! It's been a lil' over two years, and I still have to guard my tongue... Ohh and the MANY Baggage claim people of AeroMexico were useless. Lessons learned were: NEVER let a quick connection happen ANYWHERE, but especially South of the border where more flights and customer care/service doesn't exist. ;-/


Post a Comment